While the lathe tailstock is mostly used to support rotating spindles it can also be used as a collet for a drill chuck or live center. Inserted in the tailstock, a drill chuck allows your lathe to work like a small horizontal drill press. It is widely used with various drill machines, milling machines, lathes, boring lathes and electric hand tools
- Key-less: Self-tightening key-less features automatically increasing gripping force.
- Special quenching treated key parts increases durability.
- Heavy design, suitable for CNC Lathe/milling, drill press.
- High quality, heavy-duty ball bearing design for long tool life.
- pecial quenching treated key parts increases durability
- Made from high-carbon steel, sturdy and durable.
- Drill chuck designed for drilling applications on portable bench, floor type drill presses, mills, lathes & more. Smooth jaw movement with advanced gripping torque.
Material: 40CR Steel
Fit for: CNC
Clamping Range: 1/32"" - 1/2""
Morse Taper: MT2 2MT
1 x Drill Chuck
1 x Arbor