These seed grow bags are made of eco-friendly plant fiber, great moisture holding, while allowing breathability and drainage. These bags allow moisture to go right through, and roots to grow out of the bag when they are ready. Extra water runs out easily so the roots don't water log.
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable non-woven material, no need to remove the bag when transplanting.
- Can be melted in water, soil and breathable.
- High seedling survival rate, fast growth.
- Widely used in fruits, vegetables and flowers.
- Can also be used as fruit protection bags, waterproof & bird-proof.
- Because of excellent water absorption and permeability,the plants grow well and promote high seedling survival rate. You don't need to remove the bags when transplanting. Save much more time and cost less.
- These seedling bags are surprisingly sturdy and they deal with handling well, and are great for transplanting your seedlings into the garden. Super easy, just fill with a bit of soil, pop the plant in, top up with soil, done! No worry for desturbing the roots.
- These seedling bags would be helpful when you tried to start planting, a bulk of 200 pcs would be enough for most needs. Widely used in fruits, vegetables and flowers, apple trees, maples, spruces, pines, oaks, and willows, grow more as you like.
Size: Approx. 8 x 10cm/ 3.15x 3.97 inch.
Material: Non-woven fabric
200 x Nursery Bags.