The 2TRIDENTS pulley combines a small mobile rigging plate as usual, but the pulley spins on a high-efficiency ball bearing making it even smoother and therefore much more efficient in a full range of applications. It can obviously be used as a standard pulley, but the large attachment holes allow it to be compatible with most kinds of the carabiner in almost outdoor applications.
- Swing plates for easy and rapid rope installation and remove.
- All the edges are rope and textile friendly allowing direct attachment that minimizes bulk and maximizes versatility.
- With rating to 20kN breaking strength, the pulley is of high durability and is able to satisfy almost all your requirements.
- A deep grooved, contact sealed roller bearing gives maximum efficiency and minimal maintenance requirement.
- Lightweight and compact for a multitude of uses, such as rescue, climbing system, or for setting a tackle and block in your house, rigging and tree climbing system. This is really a simple but super powerful pulley for you.
Material: 7075 Aircraft-grade Aluminum alloy (Anodized); Hot Forged.
Max. Breaking Strength: 20kN / 4500lbf
Max. Diameter of Rope: 12mm / 1/2in
Sheave Diameter: 32mm / 1.26in
Item Weight: 120g / 4.26oz
Item Size: 8.1 * 5.7 * 3.5cm / 3.2 * 2.2 * 1.4in
Package Weight: 123g / 4.35oz
Package Size: 8.1 * 5.7 * 3.5cm / 3.2 * 2.2 * 1.4in
1 x Single Pulley"