While the lathe tailstock is mostly used to support rotating spindles it can also be used as a collet for a drill chuck or live center. Inserted in the tailstock, a drill chuck allows your lathe to work like a small horizontal drill press. Drill chucks hold forstner bits, brad-point bits or twist bits up to 1/2"" shank diameter for boring out hollow vessels, boxes, vases, depth holes in bowl blanks and much more.
- Self-tightening key-less feature, automatically increasing gripping force.
- Strong and sturdy.
- Stable performance.
- Make you better, more efficient to process products.
- Suitable for drill press or lathe spindle.
- Super Heavy duty design. Extra large, extra strong. Chuck weighted over 3 lbs, with shank over 4 lbs.
- Special quenching treated key parts increases durability.
Material: Carbide Steel
Color: Black & Silver
Size: As shown in picture
Item Size: 170 * 12mm / 6.69 * 0.47in
Package Weight: 847g / 29.88ounces
Package Size: 175 * 30 * 30mm / 6.89 * 1.18 * 1.18in
1 * Drill Chuck
1 * Shank