This model is a high quality anatomical representation of human spinal anatomy.
It is commonly used by chiropractors, orthopedic surgeons, and other medical professionals for patient education to show clients exactly how their body works and explain anatomy; or used company health programs to explain concepts and demonstrate correct lifting and bending; Students use to study at home instead of making late-night trips to the library.
- 100% brand new products
- High-quality material allows the product to last a lifetime with proper care.
- This model shows major features of each vertebra, including the spinal cord, nerve roots, the vertebral artery, a herniated disc etc.
- Demonstrate more clearly with a base.
- It can be used for medical teaching, secondary schools, universities or other research institutions.
- Material: PVC
- Weight: Approx.658g
- Science Type: Anatomical Model
- Usage: For medical teaching
- Size: Approx.44.5*11.7*2.2cm (17.51*4.61*0.86"")
- Bx Size: Approx.40*13.6*9.7cm (15.74*5.35*3.81"")
1 x Model
1 x Base
1 x Hardware Connector