The 2TRIDENTS pulley combines a small mobile rigging plate as usual, but the pulley spins on a high-efficiency ball bearing making it even smoother and therefore much more efficient in a full range of applications. It can obviously be used as a standard pulley, but the large attachment holes allow it to be compatible with most kinds of the carabiner in almost outdoor applications.
- Made of aviation aluminum and magnesium alloy.
- For rope up to 12mm diameter.
- Static tension: 20KN, Rolling tension: 10KN.
- Used for climbing, rescue, aloft work, engineering, etc.
- It cannot be used to cross the river, cableway, and other fast projects.
Material: Aviation aluminum and magnesium alloy
Rope: Max. 12mm
Static tension: 20KN
Rolling tension: 10KN
Dimension: 8.2 * 4.5 * 3.5cm / 3.2 * 1.8 * 1.4in
Weight: 90g / 3.2oz
1 x Single Pulley