Bee smokers are truly necessary equipment for our beekeepers which can help calm down the bees and protect our beekeepers from stings while performing bee hive maintenance and work.
- Product Usage: used for bees fumigation when checking them to avoid hurting them.
- A tool for subduing bees by erupting smoke.
- There are many kinds of fuel used in the smoke transmitter.
- Any material that burns slowly and produces large amounts of non-toxic smoke to the bees can be used as fuel for the smoke pump (recommended smoke bombs, which do no harm to bees).
- The smoke transmitter is also known as a smoke fumigation machine, used to subdue or drive bees.
- The bees will suck up a lot of honey and occurs avoidance behavior. After abdomen filled with honey, the bee is not easy to Sting so that a bee sting so they become docile.
- The smoke transmitter is composed of two main parts: a chimney and a bellows.
- A chimney is made up of a combustion chamber, a stone railing, and a cylinder cover.
- When in use, the hay dead leaves lit into the combustion chamber, cover the cylinder, and then compress the bellows to let the smoke out.
- Mainly used to inspect bee colonies, taking honey, merging bee colonies and attracting queen bees.
Material: stainless steel
Size: High about: 28cm
Diameter about: 10.4cm
Weight: approx. 660g
Charging mode: USB connection (not stored)
Battery: 4 X AA batteries(Not included)
1 x Bee Smoker